GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE
Article 1 - Subject
The offer and sale of products on our website www.karinechedid.paris are governed by these General Conditions of Sale. We recommend that you read them carefully. The products purchased on karinechedid.com are sold directly by SAS KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE 22, rue des Martyrs 75009 PARIS.
- These general conditions of sale specify the rights and obligations of the Internet user (hereinafter the "Customer") with regard to the products sold in the electronic catalog of the website www.karinechedid.paris (here- after the "Site") as part of a distance selling system.
- The contract, established in the event of an effective order, under the conditions referred to in these general conditions of sale, falls under the regulations of distance selling, as it results in particular from the Consumer Code, as well as from the special provisions referred to below.
- The order implies irrevocable acceptance of the general conditions of sale. The Customer declares to have the capacity to conclude this contract, that is to say to have the legal majority and not to be under guardianship or guardianship.
Orders placed on the karinechedid.paris site are reserved for individuals and companies "end buyers" other than for their resale. The resale or distribution of products purchased on karinechedid.paris is strictly prohibited. In addition, each time an order is placed on the karinechedid.paris site, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale in force on the date of placing your order.
- The unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale will consist in the fact, for the Customer, of checking the box "I accept the general conditions of sale". Checking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature on the part of the Customer.
In view of the commercial policy described above, KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE SAS reserves the right not to act on orders from any person who is not a "final purchaser" or to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy as defined herein. The general conditions of sale could be modified and in particular in consideration of possible normative changes. The new general conditions of sale will apply on their date of publication on karinechedid.paris
Article 2 - Availability and products
- The products offered for sale are those appearing on the Site on the day the Customer consults the Site. The Site does not sell second-hand, defective or substandard products that are available on the market.
- We draw the Customer's attention to the fact that the photographs illustrating our products may appear slightly different from reality due to the settings of the Customer's screen and the lighting during the shooting. In addition, as these are handcrafted creations, the items may exhibit irregularities in the finish, differences in format and / or colors inherent in this type of production which cannot be considered as major defects. The responsibility of the Company cannot be called into question, the validity of the order cannot be affected.
- The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and in no way bind the Company KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE. Customers can obtain additional information by contacting the Company's Customer Service by telephone.
Our product offers are available while stocks last. Check at the time of ordering, item by item, that the number, size and price are correctly taken into account in your order form. When a product is no longer available, it is displayed "PRODUCT UNHAPPILY OUT OF STOCK" In this case you can contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (0770070000) so that you can inform yourself if necessary of its new availability on the site and if necessary plan a later delivery date.
Article 3 - Order
When ordering for the first time, you must create your online account with your personal details and keep them updated. The contract is deemed to have been concluded when KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE receives the order form electronically, once the accuracy of the data relating to the order has been verified. Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you are requested to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale. By submitting the order form electronically, you accept them unconditionally and you agree to comply with them.
Article 4 - Custom order with deposit
You have the option of making special orders, made to measure for you. For the latter, we ask you to pay a deposit when placing the order.
Once you have placed your order with a deposit on karinechedid.paris, it is no longer possible to make changes such as the quantity or the size of a ring. Your order cannot be canceled either, except for a delivery delay of more than 2 weeks, due to a cause of force majeure.
According to Article L121-20-2 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal of seven days cannot be exercised insofar as the customer's order involves the execution of the manufacture of the jewel. This is a custom made manufacture for which a deposit is required.
When you place an order with a deposit, we ask you to pay 50% of the total price including all taxes of the jewel, excluding delivery costs. The remaining 50% and delivery charges are due when the jewelry is ready to be shipped to you. When your jewel is finished and ready to be delivered, we send you an email notification with a link allowing you to pay the amount due as well as the delivery costs directly on our e-shop. Once payment has been received in full and validated, your jewelry will be sent to you and you will receive a tracking number.
It is important to keep in mind that a deposit order requires a waiting period between the time the order is placed and the time you receive your jewelry. This period can vary from a few days to several months depending on the jewel ordered. We will give you an approximate delivery date for your tailor-made jewelry when ordering. The delivery time indicated is deemed accepted when you place your order on the site.
Article 5 - Price and payment
The prices of our products are indicated in Euros all taxes included, excluding shipping costs. All orders must be paid for in Euros. KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE reserves the right to modify the prices at any time but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the prices in force at the time of the order recording, subject to the availability in stock of the product (s). ordered.
When you click on "order" you can pay for your purchases in different ways:
- by credit card: Visa, Mastercard
- via Paypal
- by transfer
- by check: in this case you must send us a check for the amount of your order with a photocopy of your identity document. Your order will be shipped to you as soon as the check has been validated by our bank and actually credited to our account.
The shipment of your order takes place only after verification of your method of payment and / or cashing of your check. This last method of payment can take up to 2 weeks with our banking establishment.
Article 6 - Validation
The data recorded by karinechedid.paris during the validation of your order constitute proof of all the transactions made by karinechedid.paris and its customers. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
Article 7 - Delivery
The products purchased on the karinechedid.paris site can be delivered under certain conditions described in the delivery section at the bottom of the page of the site.
For reasons, including security, KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE will not process any order for which a post office box or Cedex address is provided.
In order for your order to be delivered, you agree to provide your full address when ordering, including any additional information necessary for the delivery to proceed smoothly (building, floor, staircase, access code). If you have chosen the option, "Withdrawal from the workshop", we thank you for coming to the workshop located at 22, rue des Martyrs 75009 PARIS with your identification document. You can withdraw your products the day after your order and this up to a maximum of 15 days. The workshop is open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and accessible by appointment only. To make an appointment, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 70 07 00 00. Please note that no withdrawal directly from the workshop can be made without our confirmation. Also note, any order placed on Sunday, with the "Pick up at the workshop" option, can only be picked up on Monday from 2:30 p.m.
Below is a table summarizing our delivery conditions according to the country of residence, the value of the shipment and the desired timeframe. If your country of residence is not listed or for any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
- Withdrawal from the workshop: any order for an item in stock can be collected from our workshop the same day or the next day as long as payment has been established.
- Delivery in Europe:
We deliver to the following countries:
Zone 1: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden
Zone 2: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
Zone 3: Norway, Switzerland
- Delivery in North America:
Shipping by Colissimo is possible to the United States and Canada for purchases up to € 700.
- Delivery outside Europe and North America:
- It is possible to the following countries: Saudi Arabia, Australia, Bahrain, South Korea, French overseas departments, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, Qatar, Singapore, Taiwan
If the amount of the order exceeds 2000 €, the transport is free and we use FEDEX.
- Customs Tax: For deliveries outside the EU and to DOM TOM, French VAT (20%) will be automatically deducted from the invoice price. Customs duties, local taxes, import duties or state taxes may be required by the carrier who will deliver your order to you. These amounts will be your responsibility and are your sole responsibility.
- Insurance: all our shipments are insured regardless of the carrier at the value of the jewelry.
- Delivery tracking: we follow each of our shipments personally and you too have the possibility to follow your order thanks to a tracking number which is communicated to you as soon as your package leaves our store.
- Delivery problems: Any defect or delay in delivery exceeding eight (8) working days must be reported to our Customer Service as soon as possible (+33 (0) 7 70 07 00 00 or by email at the address contact email@example.com Any complaint made more than 15 calendar days after the date of validation of your order cannot be taken into account. You must check the conformity of the goods at the time of delivery. anomalies noted (open package, damaged product etc.) you must report it on the delivery slip and contact Customer Service by email or phone. In the event of non-compliance of the products purchased or if they do not give you satisfaction, you can return them or request an exchange or refund under the conditions provided for in the article "RETURN / EXCHANGE".
Article 8 - Returns / Exchanges
not satisfied with the product purchased, KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE undertakes to exchange it or reimburse you for it, if it has not been worn and has not suffered any damage.
The return costs will be at your expense and in the case of an exchange, the cost of sending the new jewel will be at our expense.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles L.121-20 et seq. of the Consumer Code, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to return the products to us. In the case of a refund, this will be made in the same way as the payment was made and within a maximum period of fifteen days after receipt of the returned item. KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE reserves the right to deduct from a refund any bank commissions charged according to the method of payment.
Damaged or incomplete items will not be taken back and will be returned to you as is, at your expense. Products on promotion or on sale will not be exchanged or refunded.
Article 9 - Intellectual property
All texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on the karinechedid.paris site are reserved under copyright as well as intellectual property for the whole world. As such, in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property, only use for private use is tolerated Subject to different or more restrictive provisions of the code of intellectual property. Any other use constitutes an infringement and punishable under Intellectual Property without prior written authorization from karinechedid.paris. Any total or partial reproduction of the karinechedid.paris catalog is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
Article 10 - Liability
The products offered comply with current French legislation. It is your responsibility to check with the local authorities in your country the possibilities of importing or using the products or services that you plan to order. The photographs and texts reproduced, illustrating the products presented are not contractual. Consequently, the responsibility of karinechedid.paris cannot be engaged in the event of a photograph or text error. Karinechedid.paris cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of out of stock, unavailability of the product, in the event of force majeure, disturbance, flood, fire or strike, in particular of postal services and means of transport or communication. Karinechedid.paris will not incur any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage due to the present risks.
Article 11 - Applicable law - disputes
This contract is signed in French and subject to French law. In the event of a legal dispute, only the French courts will be competent.
Article 12 - Personal information
Karinechedid.paris undertakes not to divulge the information you provide to third parties. These remain confidential. They will only be used by our internal services to process your order, strengthen and personalize communication, in particular through karinechedid.paris newsletters to which you have subscribed, as well as in the context of customizing the site based on of your interests. Consequently and in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, and oppose your personal data. To do this, all you need to do is send us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, indicating your name, first name, address to: KARINE CHEDID JOAILLERIE 22, rue des Martyrs 75009 PARIS. / p>